I cooked a simple dinner last night.
For my husband it consisted of a (1 pan) Turkey Tornado (turkey meat wrapped in bacon) and mixed veggies with (2nd pan) sauteed onions and veggies and I had the same except I had a (3rd pan) sweet potatoe as well. And of course I used many knives (cause they kept disappearing) and cutting board..and various spatulas and spoons. The kitchen is written off..
I did some dishes but there were still some left.
How can two people create such a mess.
So tonite...I will be cleaning the kitchen, and vacuuming..we will see what else needs to be done as well..I don't think we have enough for a load of laundry..so YAY no laundry..
I am absolutely so proud of myself for putting away all my laundry and keeping up with it. This right there is a huge feat on my part.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment